Last update: December 8th, 2016
This website is operated by
Decerto Sp. z o.o.
5 Woloska Street
02-675 Warsaw, Poland
and its affiliates ("Decerto").
This policy may be amended from time to time. The respective latest version of the policy at the point of time of the purchase/registration of Decerto software product (whichever occurs later) shall apply.
Decerto declares that Decerto websites are run with utmost care, in compliance with the rules of technical know-how and professionalism, as well as in accordance with the applicable legal regulations, in particular those that protect privacy of Internet website users.
In accordance with the accepted practice of most of web services, we keep HTTP enquiries sent to our server. This means that we public IP addresses from which Users browse information content of our service. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. We also know the following:
- time the enquiry arrives;
- time taken to send the reply;
- name of client station – identification is executed by the HTTP protocol;
- information on errors that occurred while executing the HTTP transaction;
- URL address of the site previously visited by the user (referrer link);
- information on user’s browser.
Regardless of the above, circumstances can be when information other than the above concerning the user, including personal data, will be indispensable to execute the requested service or process. Such is the case, the user will be informed of the necessity to make available of certain information, including personal data, and of the purpose of using such information. The user is able to make a voluntary decision concerning making available or denial to make available of his/her personal data. Nevertheless, making available of personal data may be required in a situation when the user is interested in obtaining information concerning provision of a service, event specified as a part of the website (e.g. obtaining information on a product, organized event, offer, downloading a demo; recruitment process). Thus, the user may be requested to fill in and send a form/questionnaire where it will be clearly indicated what kind of personal data and for what purpose will be gathered.
In a situation when the user reveals personal data of a third person in the form/questionnaire, it is assumed that the user has an appropriate consent of the person whose data he/she has revealed. The user is entitled to view and the right to amend and complete any incorrect or incomplete personal data. Regardless of the above, the user is at any time entitled to demand that processing of his/her personal data is ceased – the data are deleted. The form of submitting such a request is specified while gathering such data.
We reserve that Decerto websites do not gather, monitor, or verify information on the age of users visiting them or any other information gathering of which would enable Decerto to determine whether the user (including the recipient and a user of e-mail lists, participant of questionnaire research, and a person participating in contest organised via them) has a capacity to perform acts in law.
Persons not having a full capacity to perform acts in law should not place orders or subscribe services provided by websites, unless their statutory representatives express their consent for this if such a consent is sufficient according to applicable legal regulations.
Decerto websites use the so-called cookies or other technologies featuring functions similar or equivalent to cookies, i.e., information stored on the end device of users visiting websites. Cookies are automatically downloaded and used by websites at each connection with the user’s end device.
- provide services;
- adapt the contents of websites to the user’s end device, store individual settings of the user and to optimize the use of websites;
- improve safety by controlling violations in the process of using websites;
- obtain collective, anonymous statistics to improve functionality of websites;
- maintain user’s session (this refers to websites with user log on option) so the user does not have to re-log with his/her login and password on each website;
- enable the use of basic functionalities of websites (e.g., storing visited sites in order to reinstate them at user’s demand);
- for advertising and marketing purposes to adapt the advertising content displayed on Decerto websites and on other websites to user’s preferences.
NOTE: cookie files do not enable user’s identity identification in any way, do not process personal data, or do not make any changes in configuration of the user’s end device or software installed on this device.
As a part of websites, we use the following types of cookie file:
1) session cookie files (temporary) – stored on the user’s device only when websites are used, i.e. until logging off, closing a website or closing browser used by the user;
2) permanent cookie files – these remain at the user’s device until their life cycle ends (operating time parametrized for a cookie) or until removed by the user.
Settings concerning the files are individual for each internet browser. It is worth knowing that the default option is to enable cookie acceptance. Each user, however, may completely turn this option off or limit cookie acceptance to a certain extent on his/her device. We inform that this can influence the comfort of using websites and result in a lack or improper display of a majority of websites. In some cases, it is possible to set the browser to ask for user’s permission to install cookie files. This enables the user to control cookie files but can slow down the browser. In order to manage cookie files, the user should refer into respective browser's manual.
Marketing and PR
All information, including personal data, made available by the user as a part of Decerto websites or otherwise provided by the user to Decerto may be used for PR and marketing purposes as a part of various marketing campaigns conducted by Decerto if the user expresses his/her consent for that. User’s consent is equivalent to acceptance of receiving commercial information.
Decerto websites may be involved in recruitment of new staff, interns, trainees, partners for Decerto. Personal data obtained in this manner are used for the needs of recruitment only as a part of current and future recruitment processes. Filling in a recruitment form, the user expresses his/her consent for participation in the current and future recruitment processes conducted by Decerto in accordance with provisions of General Data Protection Regulation see below: "Personal Data Processing". The consent refers to all documents submitted as a part of recruitment processes.
Personal Data Processing
Your personal data is processed under the terms of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), Article 6, points (a) and (f) of paragraph 1.
Who is the administrator of your data?
Your data is administered by Decerto Sp.z o.o., 5 Woloska street, 02-675 Warsaw, Poland. You can contact Decerto at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is my personal data processed?
Your personal data is processed exclusively in order to answer inquiries that you submit to us, eg to present an offer or for recruitment purposes. At no time is your data transferred to other entities.
How long will Decerto process your data?
Your data will be stored for a duration described by the law, or until you no longer wish for your data to be processed by us.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- access your personal data, and learn if your personal data is being processed or shared with other entities;
- correct the incorrect data and complete the incomplete data;
- demand deleting your data;
- moving your data to other administrators;
- raise objections to the processing of personal data for reasons related to your particular situation;
- raise objections to the processing of personal data to the extent to which personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
You also have the right to revoke the consent to process personal data at any moment. You can do so by contacting Decerto Sp.z o.o., 5 Woloska street, 02-675 Warsaw, Poland or via e-mail: email@example.com
Contact for privacy protection issues: